Become An Intern Or Marketing Associate Today
PARALEGAL INTERNSHIP: BECOME A PARALEGAL
To intern as a paralegal, you must demonstrate excellent research and writing skills. If you don’t have what it takes to become a paralegal, you can sign up here today to join our free paralegal program.
A Paralegal is responsible for supporting attorneys and providing world-class service to clients.
- Draft summons, discovery/inspection, notice to produce, depositions, and motions.
- Adhere to civil procedure while being mindful of critical timelines such as statute of limitations and notice deadlines.
- Prepare files for jury trials including preparation of exhibits and scheduling of expert witnesses.
- Prepare mediation and arbitration notebooks.
- Update case information with current lien amounts, medical treatment, and prepare correspondence.
- Maintain the litigation calendar including but not limited to scheduling depositions, short calendar, pre-trials, and trial dates.
- Deliver world-class service in response to a client’s questions and concerns.
- Return all phone calls in a timely manner per standard operating procedure.
- Utilize the Needles system for data entry, checklists, documentation, and interoffice communication.
- Timely, professional communication with clients, providers, courts, attorneys, and insurance carriers.
- Timely communication with attorneys regarding the status of cases.
- Demonstrates the core values of the firm: be a champion for others, be innovative, and be accountable.
- Exposure to litigated personal injury cases.
- Knowledge of civil procedure.
- Keen attention to detail and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of legal experience and education.
- Extensive experience interacting directly with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to utilize software programs.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive results-focused work ethic.
Some of the benefits of working as a paralegal include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability coverage, 401(k), and a paid time off. Employers recognize talent and reward results through opportunities for continued growth: on-site training, tuition assistance, and other opportunities.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE: LEGAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA
Figeroux & Associates is an established law firm with an office in Brooklyn, NY. We are seeking a Marketing Associate to join our team. We are recognized as one of Brooklyn’s Best Places to Work by the Consumer Advocate.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for the execution of aggressive marketing programs reporting directly to the Director of Marketing. This position involves working with the firm’s attorneys to develop strategic business development and communications plans to achieve new business revenue and build the firm’s practice areas.
Day to day activities entail working in an extremely fast-paced environment marketing complex areas of law. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new business revenue due to their efforts and will work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Create and implement strategic marketing plans that will generate new business for the firm’s attorneys.
- Develop strategic business development plans and work with attorneys individually with their business development strategy.
- Assist with generating prospects and leads for possible sales.
- Identify, plan, coordinate, and manage legal webinars, seminars and events that will generate new business.
- Coordinate and develop specialized electronic communications.
- Write and develop letters, web content, press releases and practice area brochures.
- Write and develop regular updates to be posted onto the firm website and social media, including attorney bios, practice descriptions, client alerts, etc.
- Assist with planning and procurement of speaking engagements.
- Develop client acquisition/retention strategy development and tactical planning.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a self starter, pro-active and able to take the lead on tasks with minimal direction.
- Experience in a law firm is not required.
- Must possess very strong legal writing skills and have the ability to grasp and interpret legal concepts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, work samples and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses to this ad with omitted requirements will not be considered.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.