If you’re a college graduate with a degree in a technology-related specialization, then you’re in luck. The University of California San Diego extension recently released its list of “Hot Careers for College Graduates,” and technology-driven positions such as software developers and systems administrators topped its compilation.
So take a look below to find out the top 20 career hot spots for new grads, according to the UC San Diego extension. And if your target job is not on this list, don’t fret. Earning a college degree or certification in any field will help put you on a level playing field with your competition.
- Software developers, applications.
- Software developers, systems software.
- Market research analysts.
- Accountants and auditors.
- Network and computer systems administrator,
- Elementary school teachers.
- Computer systems analysts.
- Managements analysts.
- Public relations specialists.
- Insurance sales agents.
- Financial analysts.
- Computer programmers.
- Sales representatives, wholesale and retail.
- Manufacturing, technical and scientific.
- Securities, commodities and financial
- Services sales agents.
- Paralegals and legal assistants.
- Middle school teachers.